Maria Nila - Luminous Colour Masque

14:50

Maria Nila - Luminous Colour Masque




So I received this amazing hair mask in this months Glossy Box and oh my god I am in love. 

"Maria Nila" produce hair care and hair styling products. All these products are produced in Helsingborg, in Sweden. 
Maria Nila's philosophy about their products are "to produce the best product possible without compromising the hairs' health or the environment. The company strive to make all of their products 100% vegan. Also Maria Nila do not test their products on animals. 

OK, so my hair is really dry and wavy, it get's so knotted and drives me nuts. I needed to try something else. So when I received this fab product in my Glossy Box this month, I said I would give it a go. I had never heard of this product before. I was a bit skeptical about using the product, only because as I said I had never heard of it. But WOW, this masque is amazing. It smells good, it feels good and once you dry your hair, it looks good. 

I defiantly will be purchasing this product in the future and I would highly recommend it to you guy's too. Check it out and let me know. 

Thanks for reading loveys! 

Don't forget to like and share. 

J x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images