The Groomsmen

13:07



Hello folks!
Hope everyone is well.
Tonight's bridal series post is one for the guys. It's all about....

THE GROOMSMEN! 

So in my last post "The Bridesmaids", I had said how important these ladies are on the day. The Groomsmen are equally as important. Well, I think they are. 
The day myself and Craig tie the knot, I'm sure he is going to want his closets friends by his side. These lads are as important to me as they are to Craig. My happily ever after is depending on these four. They have two jobs they have to do for me. 

1. Don't get Craig twisted before he walks down to isle.
&
2. Make sure he gets down the isle.
(Lads, if ye are reading this, ye have been warned!)

I kid, our four groomsmen and our four bridesmaids are not just part of our wedding party, they are part of our lives. And there is no better eight to make sure we enjoy our day to the fullest! 

So now comes the suit!

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of men couldn't careless what kind of suit they wear. So I'm not to worried about the suits. But we do have some styles and colors in mind. And obviously the guys will have a say in what they wear. I couldn't be that mean! 

We have both decided that a black suit isn't what we want.
So here are some ideas of what suits we are looking at... 



I am in love with the navy suit, brown shoes and a brown belt. Wow!


And the tie to match the bridesmaids dresses. 

Now, if anyone knows Craig, they will know he is obsessed with superheros. You all ready know where this is going, don't you? And you would be right. The groomsmen, whether they like it or not, will have some sort of superhero theme going on with their suits. And to be honest, I don't mind at all. It makes for funny photos. 




But this one is my favorite! 

So there you have folks!
Thanks so much for reading.

Next weeks post is make up related!

Jamie May X

*Images are not mine. They are taken from Pinterest*


Follow Me

Snapchat- JamieMayBeauty









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images