Nip + Fab

06:51



As a trainee beauty therapist, I have more of a skin routine now then I ever had. Before I would grab a packet of baby wipes and use that to take off my make up, even my eye make up (oh god the pain). But as I got more familiar with my skin I started to look after it more. So cleansing, toning and moisturizing my skin twice a day is now just a part of my everyday routine. However, when it came to the rest of my skin I just got lazy. Hands up, how many people don't moisturize after having a shower? Alright, so i can't see how many of you have your hands up but I'm going to guess that there's a few. Well I am totally guilty of it too. I never really thought about it. Mainly because the rest of my body wasn't on show. But skin is skin, whether it's on your face or your leg. It is still important to look after it. 
So I started trying different types of body butters and body moisturizers. I found some ok ones and then some not so ok ones. I had seen "Nip + Fab" come up on my twitter feed quite a bit and there seemed to be such a hype about the product. So when I came across the product in Tk.Maxx, I thought I would give it ago. 

Three words, Oh my god! I fell in love instantly. I purchased three products, the "Dry Leg Fix", "365 Body Glow Fix" and the "Bee Sting Deluxe Body Souffle" They are so reasonably priced it's insane.

365 Body Glow Fix is amazing. It's a clear tanning gel. Yes, yes i know. That struggle that every women has putting on a clear tanning gel. Patches and streaks! But fear not ladies! This developing tan is fantastic. I am a disaster when it comes to clear tanning gels but this went on easily and developed beautifully. I highly recommend it. 

Dry Leg Fix is a leg smoother. It is fantastic for those dry knees and well your whole leg. The best part about this product is you can feel the difference straight away. 

Bee Sting Deluxe Body Souffle is a high performance body cream and i absolutely love it! I apply this all over my body twice a day. Once in the morning and once before I go to bed. It's brilliant. The only thing I would say to anyone thinking of purchasing this item, if you are anyway allergic to bee stings I would stay away from using this particular product as it DOES contain bee venom. This is stated on the product. If you are like me and don't know if you are allergic to bee stings, I just patch tested myself by applying a small amount on the inside of my wrist and waited 48 hours to see if I would have a reaction and i didn't. The bee venom plumps the skin and smooths fine lines. It is defiantly my favorite body cream right now.

Thanks so much for reading guys.

J x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images