TMI Tag

07:04



Hey Guys & Gals!!
I am a bit late doing up this post but here is my TMI Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Jodi from "Jodi Roche Makeup". This post is for you guys to get to know me a little bit better. So I hope ye all enjoy!

1. What are you wearing?
Right now I am  wearing a peach jumper from Pennys & navy tracksuit bottoms. Stylin'!

2. Ever been in love?
I still am.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Em, yeah at the time it was a bad breakup but we are friends now & it's all forgotten about.

4.How tall are you?
I think I am around 5ft 7".

5.How much do you weigh?
Probably a stone more than I should.

6.Any piercings?
Yep, I have my nose, tongue, my left ear four times, my right ear has a scaffolding and my ear lobe is stretched.

7. Any tattoos?
I sure do. I have 10 tattoos. There is too many to explain where each are. Maybe I will pop them up on my Instagram.

8. OTP?
I am totally obsessed with "Friends" so it would be either Ross and Rachel or Monica and Chandler.

9. Favourite show?
Hands down it has to be "Friends".

10. Something you miss?
Spending time with my dad.

11. Favourite song?
I have a few but if I had to pick one it would be Westlife - Tonight. Sentimental meaning!

12. How old are you?
I am 24. I'll be 25 in May. God typing that I feel so old.

13. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

14. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who's smart & funny and is respectful.

15. Favourite quote?
This is a tough one. I have so many that I love but "You have to start somewhere to make it anywhere" is defiantly a favourite of mine.

16. Favourite actor?
Sylvester Stallone.

17. Favourite colour?
Black or purple.

18. Loud music or soft?
Loud

19. Where do you go when you are sad?
My bed or recently my dads grave.

20. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 15 minutes.

21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About a half an hour.

22. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope I haven't.

23. Turn on?
Smells good, Funny, Smart & caring.

24. Turn off?
Stinks, rude, disrespectful.

25. The reason I joined YouTube/Snapchat?
I use Snapchat quite a bit. I like sharing my thoughts and interest with people. I am not on YouTube just yet. But I will be soon.

26. Fears?
I have a fear of small spaces and a fear of huge crowds.

27. Last thing that made you cry?
Probably 2 days ago, I've had a bad few days and everything got on top of me.

28. Last time you said you loved someone?
About an hour ago.

29. Meaning behind your Snapchat/YouTube name?
My Snapchat name is my blog name just shortened Gskies_Slinings. I don't have a YouTube channel yet.

30. Last book you read?
My Mate Jeffery by Bressie.

31. The book you are currently reading?
The same book.

32. Last show you watched?
Celebrity Big Brother.

33. Last person you talked to?
My Mam.

34. The relationship between the last person you text?
My fiancé Craig X

35. Favourite food?
Pasta. All day everyday.

36. Place you want to visit?
America.

37. Last place you were?
Kavos! Amazing holiday!

38. Do you have a crush?
Does Craig count?

39. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning.

40. Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday.

41. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry.

42. What instrument do you play?
I played the tin whistle in school, but didn't everyone?

43. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My engagement ring.

44. Last sport you played?
I can even remember.

45. Last song you sang?
Justin Bieber - Sorry

46. Favourite chat up line?
Haha, never used one. Thankfully.

47. Have you ever used it?
A girl should never use a chat up line. Just no!

48. Last time you hung out with someone?
Last night.

49. Who should answer these questions next?
I think everyone has done his by now. If some people haven't then I nominate you. Tag me if you do so I can have a read.

Ok so I am missing a question somewhere but what harm. Hope you enjoyed this, it was fun to do.

Til next time guys,

J x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images