€2.50, Sure You Couldn't Go Wrong!

13:44



Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I have put up a blog post. I have been so busy with everything at the minute and trying my best to be an adult, which by the way is not much fun. But I am back and ready to share this, that and everything else with you guys. 

Everyone loves "Pennys", am I right? We all love going in and coming out with one or two things, but usual in my case I come out with a lot more than I planned. Then I'm kicking myself for buying so much. 

Now I love finding a good bargain especially if the item is amazing and actually does what its meant to do. So, I thought I would share this FAB find with you all. 



"PENNYS" MAKE-UP BRUSHES! These brushes are actually brilliant. I only bought these three to try out and I am well impressed. 
The first brush on the left is a double ended stippling brush & I love it. I use this brush to blend out any contouring I have done but they are also used to give a flawless finish to foundation. 
The middle brush here is also double sided, which is so handy. This is a powder and blush brush and that's what I use them for.
Last but not least is my favorite brush out of the three. The contour brush. It is amazing! It does exactly what it says on the tin. I use it for my powder contouring and it gives the results you want. 
And the best part is, they are all €2.50 or less! 

So if you haven't already, get down to your local "Pennys" and get these brushes. Sure for €2.50, you couldn't go wrong!

Until next time darlings!

J x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images