Sticks & Stones

13:00

Heya everyone, how's it going? 


So the last couple of days I haven't been that active on social media especially Facebook and Snapchat. Wanting to put myself out there was and is a lot tougher than I thought. I've wanted to talk on snapchat about how anxious and down I have been lately, but it's so hard to do that with all the negativity that seems to come with all this. I know I may have mentioned this at the start but I am not doing this blog or Facebook page to: 
1. Get free things 
2. Gain loads of followers 
3. Get Sympathy 
4. Get Praise 
My blog is for me to express myself and talk about things that are of interest to me and I like to think, are interests of others too. My snapchat is also the same. It's my life through a camera lens. I am not pushing people to read my blog, like my page or follow me on snapchat. If you do, well that's excellent and if you don't well that's fine too. 
I'm a 24 year old girl, who has been through a hell of a lot and has come out the other side. And you know what, after years of fighting with my own mind, there are times where I feel okay. And guess what? For those brief little seconds I am proud of how far I've come. 

I will try a lot harder to be more active on social media.
So if you guys want to follow my story here are my social media accounts: 

Twitter: GskiesSlinings 
Facebook: Grey Skies & Silver Linings
Snapchat: GskiesSlinings 
Instagram: Greyskiesjamie
And if you don't, well that's perfect too. 
 

Thank you to everyone who has been 100% behind me and giving me fantastic support since I set up "Grey Skies & Silver Linings". I am so so grateful to each and everyone of ye. 

Til next time darlings :-) 
J X 

P.S. Keep an eye out on my blog and Facebook page for some exciting news in the next few weeks! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images