Lights, Camera, Action!

14:49

Well lads and ladies! 


This is just a quick little post about something I found in "Pennys" lately. This little find is not just for the girls, it's also for the guys. 
Lets face it, we all love a good quality picture on our phones, even a sneaky selfie (lad's included). So what I am about to show you will cut the cost of any money for a pro camera. You can now take professional pictures with your smartphone. 

TA-DA! 

So for €8 you can be a professional photographer! Okay, I might be exaggerating a tad, but I'm not far off. These 3 lenses are unreal for only €8. I would highly recommend anyone who likes taking snaps with their phone to purchase these. You can even clip them to your front camera too, change up the selfie a bit! 

Check them out in your local "Pennys"!

J x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images