Let the adventure begin..

13:29

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14374141/?claim=jtk55qnc9um">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey guys! So I've decided to start up a blog about my final year of college and everything in between. For me getting to my last year of my course is a huge thing as I have attempted college 3 times before and drop out due to health issues. But I've finally got there. Woo! This blog won't just be about my last year of college, don't worry. I'm going to be doing post about everyday life and the ups and downs it entails. Also I will be posting about beauty and make up tips and tricks that I've picked up on over the last while and about places I'll be visiting over the next 12 months and the fantastic people I'll be meeting. I will also from time to time be posting about mental health as it is very much a part of my everyday life. I'm super excited about sharing my adventure with you and I hope you guys are too. 


  So let the adventure begin. 

  J x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images