Less Stress, More Makeup

16:20



Happy Wednesday! 
Hope everyone is well.
It has been a while since I have posted a wedding related post, but here it is! 

Today's bridal post is every girl's favourite...

MAKEUP!

On your wedding day you want to have your makeup perfect and flawless. You will have enough on your mind that day, makeup defiantly doesn't need to be on that list. The important thing for me is finding someone I can trust and someone who makes me feel comfortable. 

Finding the right MUA for me came very easily.


If you have not heard of Laura Dempsey, you need to get on it and check her out.
Laura is a freelance makeup artist here in Waterford. This lady has serious skills.

Here's a bit of background about Laura: 

Laura started having an interest in makeup in TY, like most of us girls, watching loads of Youtube tutorials. In 5th year, she decided this was definitely the career path she wanted to take. Once Laura finished 6th year, she then attended B.F.E.I in Blackrock and did a year of "Theatrical & Media Makeup". The course itself covered everything from bridal to theatre, to movie and fashion makeup.

After finishing the course in B.F.E.I, Laura then starting working on a makeup counter and began to build up a loyal clientele. She also began doing Youtube tutorials and starting using social media as an online portfolio.

After working on a makeup counter for a year and a half, Laura decided to take the plunge and go full-time as a freelance MUA. Laura is now working for herself, taking weekly appointments, doing one on one lessons, masterclasses as well as bridal makeups. 

Laura did my makeup for my engagement party back in January & I instantly fell in love with it. I could not stop looking at myself and took a million selfies, as you do.


Most people would know I am very self conscious about my appearance but when I had my makeup done from Laura, I felt amazing. As cheesy as it may sound, I felt beautiful. I knew after that, that this was the lady I wanted to beautify me on the biggest day of my life. 

Here is some of the fabulous work Laura has done:




Laura has also done the fabulous Marissa Carters makeup! How gorgeous is she!




Below are Laura's social media accounts :

Snapchat- @laudempmakeup


Thank you so much for reading guys, 
Until next Wednesday

Jamie 
Follow Me

Snapchat- JamieMayBeauty


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images