Ziaja Skincare

16:33

Hey Lovies! Hope everyone is well. So my blog posts have been lacking lately as I have been super busy with college. But I am back and have a fantastic brand to introduce to you guys.
I am delighted to bring you my review on the brand Ziaja.


Ziaja was created by a polish pharmacist 26 years ago called Zenon Ziaja. Zenon had a love for nature and plants & contributed that to create hyper allergenic products at affordable prices.  

So I'll be honest, I never heard of Ziaja  until a couple of days ago and I didn't know what to expect. I thought Ziaja would just be like every other cleanser, moisturizer and exfoliant I've used. It would do an alright job for me and I would use it for a while and then just get fed up of it. But oh my, was I wrong!

I don't know about ye, but when it comes to my skin routine, even though I'm training to be a Beauty Therapist, I can be quite lazy. I tend to just use whatever cleanser or whatever is close at hand. But after using Ziaja that is all about to change. 

Olive Leaf Cleansing Oil- Okay so this cleansing oil can be used for a few things. you can use it in your bath, just add it to the water. It can be used as a cleanser in the shower. But what I've used it for is to take off my make-up. & it's brill! I love it. It removes excess make-up too. Defiantly my new favorite cleanser. 

 Olive Leaf Gel Scrub Micro-Exfoliant- Fab! This is amazing. My faces feels incredible after using it and its not too rough that my face feels like I've rubbed it with sandpaper. 

Marine Algae Active Firming Cream- Now I do love a good cream to apply in the morning and night. & this is defiantly my new fave! I applied this to my face going to bed after using the two products above & when I woke up the next morning my face felt fabulous! 

I haven't got a chance to use the rejuvenating mask yet but I can't wait to try it out. I'll keep you guys posted on it. 

So yeah, I could not recommend Ziaja Skincare enough. It's defiantly my new favorite brand.

Til next time darlings! 

J x

PS- Don't forget my giveaway over on my FACEBOOK page "Grey Skies & Silver Linings"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images